Donations from people like you help the Bike Fed make Wisconsin a better place to ride a bike.
With your help, we have already:
- Passed the dooring-law and other safety legislation
- Saved $5 million in bicycle projects in past state budgets
- Taught more than 15,000 children and adults bicycle safety
- Educated thousands of motorists and bicyclists about sharing the road
- Helped dozens of Wisconsin businesses and communities become more bike friendly
- Helped integrate cycling into the community fabric of dozens of Wisconsin municipalities
Help make Wisconsin a safer and more enjoyable place to ride a bicycle.
More ways to support the Bike Fed
- Gifts of stock: A gift of long-term appreciated securities, either publicly traded or from a closely-held company, may provide you with greater tax advantages than a gift of cash. You may deduct the current fair market value as a charitable gift and completely avoid any capital gains tax on the appreciation.
Brokerage Firm: Scottrade
Account Name: Bicycle Federation of Wisconsin Educational Foundation, Inc.
Account Number: 17561977
- Encourage your employer to match your gift: Click here to see if your employer matches employee gifts!
- Tandem Lifetime membership option: You and a significant other can purchase a shared tandem lifetime membership for $1,750. Never receive a renewal notice again! Click here to find out more →
- Looking for a unique gift?: Donate in honor or in memory of someone here. Or, purchase a gift membership here!
The Bicycle Federation of Wisconsin is a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
You will receive a tax-deductible receipt for your donation. If you prefer, you can mail your donation to:
Wisconsin Bike Fed
3618 W. Pierce Street
Milwaukee, WI 53215